Medicare Certified Home Health
When recovering from an illness or injury, the doctor may recommend that the recovery take place at home with the assistance of skilled home care providers. Choosing home health care allows a client to receive an individualized care plan and quicker recovery in the comfort of home, and is more cost-effective than hospital recovery. Nurses Unlimited is proud to offer a variety of skilled care services to help on the journey to recovery.
Nurses Unlimited is a Medicare certified home health care agency for certain counties in Texas. Our skilled care services in those counties include:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy / Occupational Therapy
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Dietician Consultations
- Medical Social Services
Our Specialty Programs Include:
- Disease Management - Management of chronic disease (diabetes, cardiac, respiratory, etc.) and daily telemonitoring
- Wound Care - We are staffed with an advanced wound care team including Certified Wound Care Specialists that are Wound VAC Certified for all types of wounds (ulcers, surgical, chronic and acute)
- Physical Therapy - Geriatric strengthening, balance programs, and Anodyne Therapy for improved circulation
- IV Therapy - For fluid replacement and antibiotic therapy
- Ostomy Care and teaching for new ostomy clients
- Pulmonary Rehab Program - COPD, emphysema, lung diseases
Nurses Unlimited's skilled care division delivers the highest quality skilled medical care in the comfort of the client's home. In 2007 and 2009, our skilled care team earned the coveted “Home Care Elite” title by being in the top 25 percent of home care agencies in the nation.